After getting familiar with my Cricut Explore™, I have come up with 10 reasons you should buy a Cricut Explore for yourself. I mean, you deserve a nice Christmas present, right?
10 Reasons to Buy a Cricut Explore™
- It has a separate scoring stylus that scores your projects without perforations
- Easy, quick Make it Now projects. One click, load your paper, done.
- Very quiet. No alien siren song from this little baby.
- Cuts wirelessly with Bluetooth attachment which means one less tangled cord. Yay!
- Has an iPad app (coming soon)
- You don't have to worry about setting blade depth or speed. Simply select the material on the dial and you're done.
- Free, online software that stores images and projects in the cloud. I really like this because I can create and edit cut files from any computer that has the Design Space Software.
- Cuts more materials than Silhouette (learn more about how Cricut Explore™ compares to Silhouette Cameo HERE)
- Upload jpgs, svgs, pngs, and cut for free. This is different from Cricuts of yesteryear. Free SVG lovers, rejoice!
- Store your tools right in the machine. I love all of the little cubbies and caddies that are part of the machine.
And super, duper reason #11.......A complete collection of Disney's FROZEN cut files!
Cricut is so excited about these images that they couldn’t wait for the official launch! We had to Let it Go!
Included are layered images, single layer images and drawn images. Check it out now – Search “Frozen” in the All Images or Image Set search.
Images are now available in Cricut Design Space™ and will be available in Cartridge and CCR format in 2015.
For purchase ONLY in Cricut Design Space™.
Cricut Black Friday DealIf you have been eyeballing a Cricut Explore™ for a while, now's the time to snap one up! Enter all of the coupon codes below for the best deal!
Cricut Coupon Codes
Enter Code EXPLOREBFBLOG for $10 off
Enter Code CRICUTBF5 for $5 off
Enter Code FREESHIPNOV for Free Shipping on any order!
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!